We are the Cosmopolitan-shortlisted creative catalogue for writers, artists, designers and more aged 25 and under from across the globe.
Founded on 9 January 2011 by Katie Byrne, The Young Creatives is:
- A platform for young people (aged 15-25) to showcase their work
- A means of discovering and supporting emerging talents, as well as providing encouragement and advice from already ‘established’ creatives via our INSPIRED series
- An opportunity for creative young people to congregate, network and gain recognition within their chosen field
- A place to share reviews of the latest books, films and exhibitions
- A way to discover lots of wonderful talent!
Where do you come into this?
- Follow us on Twitter and spread the word about TYC so that we get as wide a range of talent up as possible
- Contribute – if you haven’t already contacted us about being featured then we want to hear from YOU! If you are featured, we will then Tweet you – and if you could RT the Tweet containing the link to your post on the blog, that would be brilliant.
- Constructive criticisms are always welcomed – we’d love to hear what you think of the site, or what you’d like to see covered, what you’re not so keen on and etc.
In short – TYC is an ever-growing project that needs your help to keep expanding!
For all queries and to be featured on the site, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org