One of the sweetest movies of all time – and starring one of the sweetest actresses to boot – Funny Face (1957) was an all-singing, all-dancing love story.
Almost as noteable as the darling tale being acted out on screen was the fashion enlisted throughout the movie; Audrey played a freshly-discovered model, and, Audrey being Audrey, made each and every look she wore on camera look like the next big ‘thing’ in its own right.
Here’s how to steal this most iconic of styles…
1. Saya Polo Neck Jersey Top, £9.99, Missguided
2. Karmen ballet pumps, £20, Office
3. Lasting Finish Colour Rush balm in The Redder, The Better, £5.99, Rimmel London
4. Blue Contrast Lace Top socks, £3, Dorothy Perkins
5. Moto Black Rinse Jamie Jeans, £40, Topshop