Let it go, let it go… A sequel to the world’s favourite snow-set movie is coming – and it’s seven minutes long. Here’s everything you need to know…
– Technically, Frozen Fever isn’t a sequel per se. Rather, it’s a seven-minute mini movie, which will be shown ahead of screenings of Cinderella.
– Apparently there are no plans for a full-feature sequel, despite Frozen – released in 2013 – being Disney’s fifth highest-grossing movie of ALL TIME. Of all time!
– Frozen Fever centres around Elsa and Kristoff planning a birthday party for Anna. However, Elsa gets a cold – and in the words of director Chris Buck: “Elsa doesn’t get a cold in the usual way. She’s special. Surprising things occur that wreak a little havoc…”
– We can confirm that Olaf the snowman will make an appearance. #WeHeartOlaf In fact, all of the original main cast – Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell and Jonathan Groff – will be in the short.
– A new song has been written for the mini-movie. We’re anticipating having it stuck firmly in our heads come March 13th…
Frozen Fever will be shown at screenings of Cinderella from March 13th.