Hello! And welcome to The Young Creatives – the platform for creative people aged 16-25 to showcase their talent, as well as read tips, reviews and more.
The Young Creatives (TYC) was first launched in January 2011, on the realisation that there was no site like this: no single place where artists, writers, designers, photographers, chefs, and more could share their talent and network with other similarly – or totally differently! – talented individuals.
To be featured on The Young Creatives, you must…
- Be aged 16 to 25 years old
- Have a creative talent you want to shout from the rooftops about
- Have a blog or website and examples/samples of your work that you can email over
Contact us to get in touch!
That’s not all…
As well as showcasing talent, we also offer a range of reviews, whether it be for an upcoming movie release or a classic book that you simply must read.
We love to hear from our readers and if you would be interested in contributing – in whatever form takes your fancy (we’re open to ideas!) – then please do get in touch.
We’re also open to brand collaborations; if you represent an author or movie you’d like to see featured on the site, or simply want to find out more about how you can engage with our cool, savvy audience, get in touch!
A few facts and figures for you…
– TYC was launched on 9 January 2011 on realising a gap in the market.
– Our key audience is based in the UK; we’re also big in the US and France. Bonjour!
– We received over 13,000 visitors on our busiest day. #nobigdeal
– To date, we’ve featured over 350 creatives across the globe, as well as featured interviews with the likes of Peggy Porschen, Tatty Devine and Caitlin Moran. Oh, and Charles Dickens…
Get in touch! We don’t bite, promise…
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out our contact form here.